Kapital Bank has been included to the listing of the Baku Stock Exchange
The underwriter for the placement of shares is Pasha Capital investment company.
Since August 29, 2018, by the decision of the Baku Stock Exchange (BSE) Listing Committee, the Bank’s securities have been listed into the standard market segment of the exchange:
• State registration number – AZ3001005157
• Type and form of the security — beneficial registered uncertificated
• The number of securities released for sale — 3 228 410 units
• Securities placement start date — August 30, 2018
• Primary trading price of the security — 12.39 AZN
The underwriter for the placement of shares is Pasha Capital investment company. At the same time, ordinary registered uncertificated shares currently in circulation of the Bank were introduced by the decision of the Listing Committee into the standard market segment.
Persons interested in making sales at BSE may apply to investment companies that are members of BSE. Contact information of the Exchange members is available in the “Membership” section of the BSE website (www.bfb.az).