Kapital Bankın's Xəzri international instant money transfer has been founded in 2007.
Kapital Bankın's Xəzri international instant money transfer has been founded in 2007. Xəzri system can be used to make instant international money transfers between individuals without opening bank accounts. This system is supported by over 3500 service points in Azerbaijan, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Tadjikistan
Good to know
- Coverage: 5 countries of CIS
- Service points: Over 3500
- Duration of transfer: 5 minute
- Low commission fee
- Moneys are available for collection in only 5 minutes
- Free SMS notification service
- Transfers can be performed in AZN, USD and EUR
- 24/7 customer support
- A limit of 50000 AZN, 20000 USD/EURper transaction applies
- The possibility of receiving through an ATM the amount of up to 1000 AZN transferred within the country.
- 0.8% of the amount of transfer (minimum 1 AZN/USD, maximum 30 AZN/USD) for domestic transfers;
- 1.5% of the amount of transfers (minimum 2 USD/EUR) for transfers from Azerbaijan to Russia;
- 1% of the amount of transfers (minimum 2 USD/EUR) for transfers from Azerbaijan to Ukraine, Tadjikistan and Georgia;
- 1% of the amount of transfers (minimum 2 USD/EUR) for transfers from Tadjikistan, Ukraine and Georgia to Azerbaijan;
- 1.5% of the amount of transfers (minimum 2 USD/EUR) for transfers from Russia to Azerbaijan;
Note: In case 0.8% of the amount transferred as per the tariff is more than 1AZN / USD / EUR and there is an additional copeck on the service fee, the service fee is rounded upwards.
- How quick can money be collected?
Moneys are usually available for collection within 5 minutes.
- How can a correction be made to money transfer or how a money transfer can be cancelled?
Corrections and cancellations are only possible at the branch which processed the transfer and only if the money was not collected by the recipient yet.
- Which currencies can be transferred abroad using instant money transfer systems?
Transfers can be processed in USD and EUR.
- What the recipient shall know to be able to receive the money?
The recipient shall know the control number, amount and currency of transfer, sender's name, last name and patronymic, as well as the country where money was sent from. When transferring money, the sender must include the receiver's mobile number, otherwise the customer will not be able to receive the sent funds using an ATM.
- How much can be transferred daily using instant money transfer systems?
Limts per transactions are as follows:: Western Union – 7400 USD, “Contact” - 10000 USD/EUR, Lider- 20000 USD/EUR, Zolotaya korona – 20000 USD, Xəzri – up to 50000 AZN, 20000 USD/EUR. Several transactions per day can be processed within the set limit if this is not against the law.
- Which documents are required to send and receive money?
The following documents can be used to perform a transaction: 1. ID card (for citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan); 2. passport or permanent/temporary residence permit in the Republic of Azerbaijan (for foreign citizens); 3. ID card of persons without citizenship residing permanently in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, temporary and permanent residence permits of persons without citizenship in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan; 4. military card (for military servants); 5. documents issued to persons who voluntarily entered the military service, military officers and women (except for cadents enrolled for full military service), depending on the type of military service; 6. military card of cadets who are citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan enrolled for full military service; 7. refugee certificate (for refugees).
- How much can be transferred abroad without opening an account?
Up to USD 1000 can be transferred abroad without opening an account.
- How much can be transferred by instant money transfers and which currencies can be used for domestic transfers?
Domestic money transfers can be performed in AZN and USD using Xəzri money transfer system . A limit of 50000 AZN, 20000USD/EUR applies.
- How can one legally transfer money in the amount exceeding set limits (USD 1000) for international transfers?
For money transfers exceeding the set limits (1000 USD), money shall be settled into the receiver's account in cash or as a cashless transactions. Otherwise, the receiver shall be sender's close relative (max. 10.000 USD). If this is the case, necessary documents shall be provided.