Contact – An international money transfer system.
Contact – An international money transfer system. You can easily and instantly transfer money by using the simplified procedure of Contact money transfer system and its foreign partner network.
Good to know
- Coverage: Over 170 countries around the world
- Service points: Over 400,000
- Duration of transfer: 5 minute
You can transfer money to anywhere in the world using the Contact system.
Advantages of Contact instant money transfer system:
- Low commission fee
- Contact money transfers take only 5 minute
- Transfers can be made in AZN, RUB, USD and EUR
- A limit of 20000 USD/EUR/600000 RUB per transaction applies
|Russia and CIS countries||0-6500 USD 0-5000 EUR |
0-200 000 RUB
|6500-20 000 USD 5000-20 000 EUR |
200 000-600 000 RUB
|30 USD/25 EUR/1000 RUB|
|Czech Republic||less than 1000 USD/EUR||1,9%|
|more than 3000 USD/EUR||1,6%|
|Pakistan||less than 500 USD||10 USD|
|500-1000 USD||15 USD|
|more than 1000 USD||1,25%|
|Type of the comission||Comission|
|Transfer to post offices (UPT/PTT)||1.4%, min. 3 USD/EUR|
|Transfer to non-post offices||1.5%, min. 3 USD/EUR|
*Comission for transfers to any destination with AZN - 0%
- How quick can money be collected?
Moneys are usually available for collection within 5 minutes.
- How can a correction be made to money transfer or how a money transfer can be cancelled?
Corrections and cancellations are only possible at the branch which processed the transfer and only if the money was not collected by the recipient yet.
- Which currencies can be transferred abroad using instant money transfer systems?
Transfers can be processed in AZN, RUB, USD and EUR.
- What the recipient shall know to be able to receive the money?
The recipient shall know the control number, amount and currency of transfer, sender's name, last name and patronymic, as well as the country where money was sent from.
- How much can be transferred daily using instant money transfer systems?
Limts per transactions are as follows: Western Union – till 7400 USD, Zolotaya korona – till 20000 USD, “Contact” - till 20000 USD/EUR 600000 RUB, Xəzri – countrywide till 50000 AZN, till 20000 USD, international till 10000 USD, till 9000 EUR. Several transactions per day can be processed within the set limit if this is not against the law.
- Which documents are required to send and receive money?
The following documents can be used to perform a transaction: 1. ID card (for citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan); 2. passport or permanent/temporary residence permit in the Republic of Azerbaijan (for foreign citizens); 3. ID card of persons without citizenship residing permanently in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, temporary and permanent residence permits of persons without citizenship in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan; 4. military card (for military servants); 5. documents issued to persons who voluntarily entered the military service, military officers and women (except for cadents enrolled for full military service), depending on the type of military service; 6. military card of cadets who are citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan enrolled for full military service; 7. refugee certificate (for refugees).
- How much can be transferred abroad without opening an account?
Up to USD 1000 can be transferred abroad without opening an account.
- How much can be transferred by instant money transfers and which currencies can be used for domestic transfers?
Domestic money transfers can be performed in AZN and USD using Xəzri money transfer system . A limit of 50000 AZN, 20000 USD per transaction applies.
- How can one legally transfer money in the amount exceeding set limits (USD 1000) for international transfers?
For money transfers exceeding the set limits (1000 USD), money shall be settled into the receiver's account in cash or as a cashless transactions. Otherwise, the receiver shall be sender's close relative (max. 10.000 USD). If this is the case, necessary documents shall be provided.