You can acquire your desired flat via Kapital Bank mortgage loans.
Good to know
- Maximum amount - AZN 150 000
- Maximum period - 30 years
|Terms||Regular mortgage||Preferential mortgage|
|Maximum amount||150 000 AZN||100 000 AZN|
|Maximum annual rate||8%||4%|
|Maximum period||25 years||30 years|
Documents required for acquiring a mortgage loan
- Identity card of the borrower (joint borrower) and a notarized copy thereof.
- Notarized copy of the certificate of marriage (or divorce).
- Notarized copy of identity cards of adult and juvenile family members living together with the borrower (joint borrower).
- Reference about the family composition of the borrower (joint borrower)
- The borrower’s (joint borrower’s) contract of employment or a copy of the employment record book verified by the relevant HR Department (each page shall be verified)
- Documents confirming the borrower’s (joint borrower’s) incomes (references from the primary employer and additional employer if applicable, bank extractions from the salary cards etc.)
- Mortgage property appraisal certificate
- Copy of only cover part of the SSPF and salary card
- In case the employer of the borrower (joint borrower) is a private institution, an extract from the individual personal account data within the last 12 months (B3 form verified by the private institution) and the tax statement of the private institution for the last one year (verified by the relevant tax authority)
Documents required for mortgage registration
- Notarized copy of the document (an extract from the state register) confirming the proprietary right to the mortgaged real estate and copy of the technical passport (if requested)
- Copy of the documents confirming that the mortgaged property is not other encumbered or limited. (Form 1 shall be needed after the decision)
- Copy of the references for those registered in the mortgaged property. Form 2
- Copy of the notarized consent given by the spouse or other adult family members registered in the mortgaged property to the encumbrance of the mortgaged property and its sale out of court. If the owner of the mortgaged property is below the age of majority, a copy written consent (consent for sale and mortgage) given by their guardian or custodian agency acting on behalf of him.
- Notarized copy of ID card of the seller and his/her spouse
- Notarized copy of the certificate of marriage of the seller
- Notarized copy of the certificate of birth of seller and his/her spouse
- Newly constructed building – Permit for the construction, the contract between the construction company and the borrower, the document confirming the delivery of the fund to the construction company, the photo of the newly constructed building
Documents required after the official registration of mortgage
- Original mortgage agreement (joint agreement) and documents stating their registration by appropriate state agencies.
- The borrower’s life and disability insurance documents, mortgage property insurance documents, and documents verifying the payment of insurance premiums.
- Copy of the mortgaged property sale contract.
- Identity card of the mortgage property seller (for individuals).
Documents required if the borrower is an individual entrepreneur
- Entrepreneur’s certificate of registration by the tax agencies (copy thereof).
- Tax report or a simplified tax statement approved by the tax agencies.
Additional documents required in case the borrower belongs to a preferential category
- A document stating that the borrower belongs to a preferential category. Note: Copies of the presented documents must be certified by a notary public.
The following persons have the right to use preferential mortgage loans:
- Following members of young families:
- Members of martyr’s family (spouse, children);
- National Hero (themselves, spouse, children);
- IDPs or persons with an equivalent status;
- Person who was employed as a public servant for at least 3 years, as well as those who serve for a special type of public service;
- Teacher working for a general education school for at least 5 years;
- Person with PhD degree;
- Persons with outstanding athletic accomplishments (honorary physical education and athletic trainers, winners of national competitions (I place), medalist of international competitions (I, II or III place)).
- Person with the degree of doctor of sciences;
- Person who was employed as a public servant for at least 15 years;
- Military servicemen of the Republic of Azerbaijan employed in the military service for at least 3 years, including those who are in the reserve forces and those who are retired from military service (except for the active military servicemen), (except for the military servicemen who are in the reserve forces and those who are retired from military service in the cases specified by the clauses 41.0.6, 41.0.7, 41.0.8, 41.0.10, 42.0.3, 42.0.4 and 42.0.5 of the Law “on military title and military service” of the Republic of Azerbaijan);
- Person with special title who served for the authorities of internal affairs for at least 3 years. Note: The family or person having right to use preferential mortgage loan, may use this right only once.
- Which loan products are available at your bank?
Our bank offers the following loan products to customers:
- Cash consumer loans
- Urgent credit line overdraft product
- BirKart credit card
- Who can use the proposed credit products?
Credit products are available to persons who have their salary or pension card with Kapital Bank.*
*In order to get a loan from it is mandatory to hold a salary or pension card of Kapital Bank. However, the final decision on issuing the loan, is determined according to the bank's internal rules and based on analysis of customer.
- Which documents are required for loan application?
You can apply for a credit with your ID card alone.
- When may a guarantor be required? A guarantor may be required in certain cases depending on the amount of loan, the customer's place of employment and judgement of a loan specialist.Still have a question? Ask an online consultant!
- Where can I obtain detailed information about a "BirKart" ?
More information about "BirKart" is available at www.BirKart.az website.
- How can a loan payment be made?
- at Bank branches by Kapital Bank payment terminals
- at Bank branches by cash
- online via pay.kapitalbank.az website
- by eManat payment terminals
- by MilliÖn payment terminals
- online via hesab.az website
- online via e-pul.az website
- online via kassam.az website
- via CİB application