Secured loan in manat
Get a loan in manat by placing a security deposit in dollar or euro.
Who is eligible for secured loan in manat?
Everyone who placed insurance deposit in dollar or euro may get secured loan in manat.
- Minimum loan amount – 300 AZN
- Maximum loan amount - up to 60% of the insurance deposit
- The annual interest rate is 25%
- Duration of the loan – minimum of 1 month – maximum of 12 months
- Type of payment - Annuitet (equated monthly installment)
- Age limit: minimum of 18 years old
- Registration: not required
- Place of work: not required
- Loan security: insurance deposit in USD or EUR
- ID card
- Military serviceman’s card
- ID card for foreign citizens
- Which loan products are available at your bank?
Our bank offers the following loan products to customers:
- Cash consumer loans
- Urgent credit line overdraft product
- Secured loan in manat
- BirKart credit card
- Deposit secured loan
- Consumer loans
- Consumer loans for non-card holders
- Who can use the proposed credit products?
Credit products are available to persons who either have their salary/pension from Kapital Bank or have official revenue
However, the final decision on issuing the loan is determined according to the bank's internal rules and based on analysis of customer.
- Which documents are required for loan application?
You can apply for a credit with your ID card or military servant's card.
- When may a guarantor be required? A guarantor may be required in certain cases depending on the amount of loan, the customer's place of employment and judgement of a loan specialist.Still have a question? Ask an online consultant!
- Where can I obtain detailed information about a "BirKart" ?
More information about "BirKart" is available at www.BirKart.az website.
- How can a loan payment be made?
- at Bank branches by Kapital Bank payment terminals
- at Bank branches by cash
- online via pay.kapitalbank.az website
- by eManat payment terminals
- by MilliÖn payment terminals
- online via hesab.az website
- online via e-pul.az website
- online via kassam.az website
- via CİB application