Secured loan in manat
Get a loan in manat by placing a security deposit in dollar.
Payment type - Annuitet (equated monthly installment)
Who is eligible for secured loan in manat?
Everyone who placed insurance deposit in dollar currency may get secured loan in manat. The annual interest rate is 25%
Good to know
- Minimum loan amount – 300 AZN
- Maximum loan amount - up to 60% of the insurance deposit
- Duration of the loan – minimum of 1 month – maximum of 12 months
- Age limit: minimum of 18 years old
- Registration: not required
- Place of work: not required
- Loan security: insurance deposit in USD currency
- ID card
- Military serviceman’s card
- ID card for foreign citizens
- Which loan products are available at your bank?
Our bank offers the following loan products to customers:
- Cash consumer loans
- Urgent credit line overdraft product
- Secured loan in manat
- BirKart credit card
- Deposit secured loan
- Consumer loans
- Consumer loans for non-card holders
- Who can use the proposed credit products?
Credit products are available to persons who have their salary or pension card with Kapital Bank.*
*In order to get a loan from it is mandatory to hold a salary or pension card of Kapital Bank. However, the final decision on issuing the loan, is determined according to the bank's internal rules and based on analysis of customer.
- Which documents are required for loan application?
You can apply for a credit with your ID card or military servant's card.
- When may a guarantor be required? A guarantor may be required in certain cases depending on the amount of loan, the customer's place of employment and judgement of a loan specialist.Still have a questions? Ask from online consultant!
- Where can I obtain detailed information about a "BirKart" ?
More information about "BirKart" is available at www.BirKart.az website.
- How can a loan payment be made?
- at Bank branches by Kapital Bank payment terminals
- at Bank branches by cash
- online via pay.kapitalbank.az website
- by eManat payment terminals
- by MilliÖn payment terminals
- online via hesab.az website
- online via e-pul.az website
- online via kassam.az website
- via CİB application