Urgent credit line
If your salary or pension are credited to your account at Kapital Bank, you can open an express credit line with our Bank.
How can I get urgent credit line
Who is eligible?
If your salary or pension are credited to your account at Kapital Bank, you can open an express line of credit with our Bank. Through an opened credit line you can do both cash (from an ATM at any time) and non-cash operation.
- Credit line can be used up to 24 months.
- Credit line limit – AZN 50 - AZN 500
- Comission for transactions - 3%
- Annual interest rate - 29%
- Age limits: 18-70.
- Employed at the current job for at least 3 months. This requirement does not apply to pensioners.
- Identity card / Military ID card
- Which loan products are available at your bank?
Our bank offers the following loan products to customers:
- Cash consumer loans
- Urgent credit line overdraft product
- Secured loan in manat
- BirKart credit card
- Deposit secured loan
- Consumer loans
- Consumer loans for non-card holders
- Who can use the proposed credit products?
Credit products are available to persons who either have their salary/pension from Kapital Bank or have official revenue
However, the final decision on issuing the loan is determined according to the bank's internal rules and based on analysis of customer.
- Which documents are required for loan application?
You can apply for a credit with your ID card or Military ID card
- When may a guarantor be required? A guarantor may be required in certain cases depending on the amount of loan, the customer's place of employment and judgement of a loan specialist.Still have a question? Ask an online consultant!
- Where can I obtain detailed information about a "BirKart" ?
More information about "BirKart" is available at www.BirKart.az website.
- How can a loan payment be made?
- at Bank branches by Kapital Bank payment terminals
- at Bank branches by cash
- online via pay.kapitalbank.az website
- by eManat payment terminals
- by MilliÖn payment terminals
- online via hesab.az website
- online via e-pul.az website
- online via kassam.az website
- via CİB application