Cash consumer loans
Cash consumer loans will help You turn dreams into reality.
How can I get cash consumer loans?
- Amount of loan - AZN 300 to AZN 20,000
- Loan period - min. 3 months - max. 48 months
- Annual interest rate - start with 19%
- People who have official income
- Age limits - 18-70.
- The minimum work experience of 3 months at the last place of employment. This requirement does not apply to retired persons
- A guarantor may be required in special cases.
- Loans may also be issued to persons who have also obtained loans from other banks
- ID card or military servant's card
- Which loan products are available at your bank?
Our bank offers the following loan products to customers:
- Cash consumer loans
- Urgent credit line overdraft product
- Secured loan in manat
- BirKart credit card
- Deposit secured loan
- Consumer loans
- Consumer loans for non-card holders
- Who can use the proposed credit products?
Credit products are available to persons who either have their salary/pension from Kapital Bank or have official revenue
However, the final decision on issuing the loan is determined according to the bank's internal rules and based on analysis of customer.
- Which documents are required for loan application?
You can apply for a credit with your ID card or military servant's card.
- When may a guarantor be required? A guarantor may be required in certain cases depending on the amount of loan, the customer's place of employment and judgment of a loan specialist.Still have a question? Ask an online consultant!
- Where can I obtain detailed information about a "BirKart" ?
More information about "BirKart" is available at www.BirKart.az website.
- How can a loan payment be made?
- at Bank branches by Kapital Bank payment terminals
- at Bank branches by cash
- online via pay.kapitalbank.az website
- by eManat payment terminals
- by MilliÖn payment terminals
- online via hesab.az website
- online via e-pul.az website
- online via kassam.az website
- via CİB application