Cash consumer loans
Cash consumer loans will help You turn dreams into reality.
Cash consumer loans will help you turn dreams into reality. Actual annual interest rate - from 29.84 %
Good to know
- Amount of loan - AZN 300 to AZN 20,000
- Loan period - min. 3 months - maks. 48 months
- Annual interest rate - 29,84%
- Loans are issued only to persons who hold a salary or pension card with Kapital Bank. However, the final decision on issuing the loan, is determined according to the bank's internal rules and based on analysis of customer.
- Age limits - 18-70.
- The minimum work experience of 3 months at the last place of employment. This requirement does not apply to retired persons
- A guarantor may be required in special cases.
- Loans may also be issued to persons who have also obtained loans from other banks
- Loans are issued to military services only upon presentation of a guarantor - Major and higher-ranking officers, without a guarantor
- ID card or military servant's card
- Which loan products are available at your bank?
Our bank offers the following loan products to customers:
- Cash consumer loans
- Urgent credit line overdraft product
- Secured loan in manat
- BirKart credit card
- Deposit secured loan
- Consumer loans
- Consumer loans for non-card holders
- Who can use the proposed credit products?
Credit products are available to persons who have their salary or pension card with Kapital Bank.*
*In order to get a loan from it is mandatory to hold a salary or pension card of Kapital Bank. However, the final decision on issuing the loan, is determined according to the bank's internal rules and based on analysis of customer.
- Which documents are required for loan application?
You can apply for a credit with your ID card or military servant's card.
- When may a guarantor be required? A guarantor may be required in certain cases depending on the amount of loan, the customer's place of employment and judgement of a loan specialist.Still have a questions? Ask from online consultant!
- Where can I obtain detailed information about a "BirKart" ?
More information about "BirKart" is available at www.BirKart.az website.
- How can a loan payment be made?
- at Bank branches by Kapital Bank payment terminals
- at Bank branches by cash
- online via pay.kapitalbank.az website
- by eManat payment terminals
- by MilliÖn payment terminals
- online via hesab.az website
- online via e-pul.az website
- online via kassam.az website
- via CİB application
Cash consumer loans calculator