Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
With all-new Internet and Mobile Banking service it is more easier to manage all your accounts, cards, loans and deposits.
Now you can manage your multiple banking transactions through a single account by using new Kapital Bank application. The following functions are available on the updated application:
- Online registration during 1 minute by entering just your card information
- Fingerprint access
- Track your loans, make your monthly payments
- Manage your deposits, control daily calculated interests
- See your card balance, get extract, set limits and block your card if needed
- Order virtual card
- Control your accounts, get extract and carry out all kind of transactions on the accounts
- Pay your utilities and your debts for mobile services, add templates and perform all the payments in timely manner by activating the automatic payments
- Trace the history of your payments
- Make transfers among your accounts, to the other person’s account, to your card and other cards, create templates and make immediate transfers through the templates
- Trace the history of your transfers
- See the nearby Kapital Bank ATMs and branches on the map
- Follow up the currency rates
- Add photo to your profile
In order to get registered online for Internet/Mobile Banking:
- Enter www.e-kapitalbank.az
- User name – here you create a user name for yourself. You are recommended to create a bit compound user name
- Kapital Bank card number – 16 digits on Kapital Bank plastic card shall be entered.
- Card PIN code – 4 digit PIN code of your card shall be entered
- Expiry date of the card – Expiry date of the relevant card shall be entered.
- Mobile number – It is very necessary that your mobile number is the number that you use permanently and it has to be entered like 994XXXXXXXXX.
- Secret word – choose a secret word for yourself
- Date of birth – enter your date of birth as shown (date.month.year)
How to use
Enter your username and password into the required boxes. Once you pressed enter button:
- If you have visited the branch and acquired a username and password, you shall be required by the system to name any letter of your secret word at the next stage for confirmation.
- If you have been registered online, the system shall send a one-time password (OTP) to your mobile number and you can enter your account by entering that password.
- You can replace the authentication via one-time password (OTP) with the authentication via the secret word by calling 196 Information Centre.