Social mortgage in the regions
This loan is a social mortgage loan created for the population living or working in the regions to acquire real estate. With the exception of Baku, Absheron and Sumgayit, it is possible to use this loan in the country.
20 000 AZN
Minimum and maximum period
36 - 240 months
The initial payment
• The client's workplace must be in the region.
• The client must have an official income under the employment contract.
• The annual interest rate is set at 6%.
• Baku, Absheron and Sumgayit territorial units are excluded in the mortgage zone.
• The loan is intended for customers with a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 35 years.
• The cost of the apartment should be a maximum of 60,000 AZN.
• The area of the apartment is maximum 100 sq.m. (the total area of the extract is taken into account).
• The subsistence minimum is 50 AZN for each family member.
• There should be no delay in the current date and no delay of more than 90 one-time (90+ in CCR) on any loan obligation (closed or active) for the last year.
• The monthly payment on a mortgage loan is calculated up to 70% of the monthly net income.
• The total amount of loan payments and other expenses is calculated up to 100% of monthly net income.
• The appraisal of the apartment is carried out by Kapital Bank OJSC with an internal appraisal.
• Deductions from basic and additional income (income tax, social insurance, etc.);
• Mortgage insurance payments;
• Borrower's life insurance payments;
• Expenses related to the / will be owned residential area (maintenance, utilities, etc.);
• Maintenance costs for family members and dependents (when referring to family members, the client must also be taken into account)
• Payments on other obligations, alimony, surety obligation, etc.
Mortgage loan order.
Fill out the form to order a mortgage
Calculation of mortgage loan