MIDA - Mortgage
You can acquire your desired flat via mortgage loans.
1. A document stating that the borrower belongs to a preferential category;
2. Mortgage property appraisal certificate;
3. Identity card of the borrower (joint borrower) and a notarized copy thereof;
4. Notarized copy of the certificate of marriage. Certificate of singleness if single. (Court decision in case of divorce and divorce certificate);
5. Notarized copy of identity cards of adult and juvenile family members living together with the borrower (joint borrower);
6. Reference about the family composition of the borrower (joint borrower);
7. The borrower’s (joint borrower’s) contract of employment or a copy of the employment record book verified by the relevant HR Department (each page must be verified)
8. Documents confirming the borrower’s (joint borrower’s) incomes (references from the primary employer and additional employer if applicable, bank extractions from the salary cards etc.);
9. Mortgage property appraisal certificate;
10. Copy of only cover part of the SSPF and salary card;
11. In case the employer of the borrower (joint borrower) is a private institution, an extract from the individual personal account data within the last 12 months (B3 form verified by the private institution) and the tax statement of the private institution for the last one year (verified by the relevant tax authority);
12. Copies of birth certificates of the borrower (borrowers) and his spouse.
1. Entrepreneur’s certificate of registration by the tax agencies (a copy thereof).
2. Tax report or a simplified tax statement approved by the tax agencies.
Good to know
Maximum annual rate
MIDA mortgage loan order
Fill out the form to order a mortgage