Real estate secured loan
Issued on the security of real estate in order to obtain funds for use in consumer and other purposes.
Depending on the location of the property and the term of the loan, the amount can be up to 65% of the estimated value of the property being secured.
From 20 000 to 70 000 AZN
Up to 7 years
Starting at 25%
• Collateral for the loan can be a private house, a summer residence, an apartment (the building must be constructed after 1970) and non-residential premises (facility).
• The real estate that will be pledged as collateral must be located in the cities of Baku, Sumgayit or Absheron.
• The loan amount can be up to 65% of the estimated value of the property to be secured (for instance, if the value of the property is 100 000 AZN, the maximum loan amount will be 65 000 AZN).
• If the subject of the pledge (mortgage) is located on the territory of Absheron, Pirallahi and Garadagh districts, the LTV ratio (loan-to-value) is set at 50%.
• The property that will be pledged as collateral may belong to the borrower or his first-line relative (mother, father, sister, brother, husband/wife, children, grandparents). Shared ownership is not acceptable.
• Compulsory insurance of pledged property.
• Work experience must be at least 6 months.
• Age: for men 22-65 years old, for women 22-62 years old
• The loan can be issued to both those who receive and those who do not receive a salary or pension from Kapital Bank.