Starting from 50,000 AZN
Maximum 36 months
In national currency: from 12%, abroad: from 8%
Real estate, guarantee
5 reasons to get a loan from Kapital Bank:
• Loans are given within 3 business days;
• There is not any requirement for the maximum amount of a loan, the amount is determined only by the volume of your business;
• Individual approach to loan interest rate and commission;
• Individual approach to loan provision;
• Minimum documents.
• To increase circulating assets ;
• To acquire fixed assets;
• To invest in existing fixed assets (repair, reconstruction);
• Loan commitments in other banks
• To increase circulating assets – for up to 24 months;
• For other purposes – for up to 36 months.
• Payment based on annuity table (by equal monthly installments);
• Based on the individually made table depending on the season of the business.
Lines of credit
• To increase circulating assets
• Up to 12 months
• Monthly interest payment, the principal amount at the end of the period
|Loan amount||Loan term||Grace period||Interest rate|
5 000 – 50 000 AZN
Up to 3 years
Up to 18 months
50 001 – 500 000 AZN
Up to 5 years
Up to 30 months
500 001 – 10 000 000 AZN
Up to 10 years
Up to 60 months
Procedure for getting business loans:
• You apply to any branch of Kapital Bank nearest to you;
• You provide the necessary documentation for the analysis, your business is analyzed
by the experts of the Bank and the Bank makes a decision on a loan issue;
• Loan and pledge agreements are formalized;
• You use loan products.
Requirements for borrowers:
• Customers shall be individual entrepreneurs or legal entities;
• They shall operate in current business at least 1 year;
• Their business shall be profitable.
Online order for Credit
You can order business loans in national and foreign currencies online.