Kapital deposit provides customers with a high interest rate and the opportunity to increase the amount deposited up until the middle of the deposit period.
Kapital deposit provides customers with a high interest rate and the opportunity to increase the amount deposited up until the middle of the deposit period. Besides, customers are provided with a line of credit amounting to up to 80% of the amount deposited.
Good to know
- Deposit amount - from 100 AZN/USD
- Maximum interest rate - 8%
- Free SMS İNFO service
|Deposit period (months)||Monthly payment of interest||Payment of interest at the end of the period|
- Deposit period - 12, 18, 24, 36
- Minimum amount - 100 AZN/USD
- Maximum amount – no limit
- Interest payments - Monthly or at the end of deposit period
- Adding funds to the deposit - Up until the middle of the deposit period (amount added must be at least 100 AZN/USD)
- Reduction of deposit:
1. Interest on deposits in the national currency (AZN), withdrawn before the end of the term, shall be paid in the amount of 1%.
2. No interest is charged on deposits in foreign currency (USD) that are withdrawn before the due date. The deposit amount can be reduced to 100 AZN/USD.
3. Interest on deposits in the national currency, withdrawn before 30 (thirty) calendar days, are not paid.
4. In case of withdrawal of a deposit within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of its formalization, a client is charged a commission of 5 (five) AZN.
- Prolonging the deposit period - If a customer does not request repayment of their deposit upon the expiration of the deposit period, the deposit is automatically retained on similar conditions, provided the tariffs and terms and conditions on the date the deposit period expires are identical to those offered by the Bank. Otherwise, deposits are retained under conditions established by the Bank in a unilateral manner (accrued interests are not automatically added to the amount deposited).
- Only if an amount of a deposit corresponds to amounts specified below with the monthly payment of interest, a customer — on the basis of the breakdown below — can be provided with a debit card as a gift, which account currency corresponds to the currency of a deposit (also applies to deposits that are automatically prolonged). When paying interest on deposits at the end of the term, a gift card is provided only if a client wills to open a credit line, otherwise a gift card is not issued. In case of covering the difference on the basis of the current tariffs, the customer may be issued a card of a higher category or, on the contrary, at a customer’s request, instead of the card he/she can receive a card of a lower category. Moreover, if a client deposits under several agreements, instead of a gift card that is due to the client under each of these agreements, he may be issued a card of a higher category, subject to the availability of corresponding tariffs. The cost of the card (or the gift part of the cost of the card) for deposits withdrawn in full before the due date is paid by the client according to the current tariff.
- Free debit card will be issued according to the following chart, for the deposits opened with monthly interest payment. Deposit account opened in manat with payment of interest at the end of the period, the free debit card is issued when customer opens a line of credit.
- 100 - 10000 AZN/USD- Visa Electron/MasterCard Maestro 10000 - 50000 AZN/USD- Visa Classic/MasterCard Standard 50000 - 100000 AZN/USD- Visa Gold/MasterCard Gold For deposits exceeding 100000 AZN/USD- Visa Platinum/MasterCard Platinum (free connection to SMS İNFO, SMS Banking service).
Note: when issuing a gift card to foreign citizens, there are no restrictions, but when withdrawing a deposit before the due date, the following conditions must be taken into account:
In the event that the identity document of a foreign citizen is a passport, the client can keep Visa Electron/MasterCard or Maestro cards (provided that the card cost is paid). All other cards must be necessarily blocked (in this case, a client does not pay the cost of the card). Foreign citizens temporarily or permanently residing in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan, as well as persons without citizenship, based on a permit issued by the State Migration Service or a permit issued to stateless persons, can keep the card by paying its cost.
- Credit lines - At the request of a client, it is issued in the amount of 80% of a deposit amount (provided that the minimum deposit is 500 AZN/USD), in the form of a cash loan or credit card with a credit line. The interest rate of a cash loan or credit rate is determined in the amount of +5% on deposits in manats and +4% on deposits in USD.
Kapital deposit calculator
- Monthly interest rate –
- Total interest amount –