You can manage your AZN, EUR and USD cards with only one card with Multivalued Visa Gold card.
Manage your AZN, EUR, and USD cards only with 1 card
Back to parent section
A card for holders with considerable financial opportunities and advantages. You can use this card to withdraw money and make purchases in trade and services centers throughout the world. Holders of VISA Gold cards enjoy special treatment, high quality of service and discounts on products and services around the world.
- Managing your AZN, EUR and USD accounts with 1 card
- The minimum initial deposit of0 1,000 AZN to get free access card
- Three types of Visa Trio cards - Gold, Platinum or Infinite
- Set up a total of 1 PIN CODE to manage each 3 accounts
- Free Card to Card service between accounts
- Easy access to all 3 accounts across the country and abroad
- Free Mobile Banking, SMS Info, SMS Banking and 3D Secure service
- High quality service, Special discounts and affordable offers when paying goods and services all over the world
Please read the guidelines below while using the card
- How can one obtain a Kapital Bank card?
To obtain a Kapital Bank card, you can apply to a bank branch (unit) or by filling out the Online Application Form on the official website of Kapital Bank.
- How can I connect to the SMS Banking service?
There are 3 easy ways to connect to Kapital Bank’s SMS Banking service:
- Applying to a local structural unit;
- By using a Kapital Bank ATM;
- Calling the Customer Service at 196;
- Is a service fee charged on card payments in trade and service centers?
No service fee is charged on card payments in trade and service centers.
- What shall I do if my card is opened in USD but I am travelling to Euro zone?
In this case, a conversion fee of 0.5% will be charged. You can also open a EUR card to avoid paying the conversion fee.
- How can I connect to Internet banking/Mobile banking services? Are these services free?
You can apply to your local branch (unit) to connect to this service. You will proposed to sign an Internet Banking/Mobile banking service agreement. The service will be activated within 3 business days. The service is free of charge.
- Where shall I apply for an account statement?
You can obtain your account statement from any branch (unit) of Kapital Bank. The following tariffs apply to issue of account statements: Balance statement – current day – free, any other period – AZN 5. Other accompanying documents – AZN 10
- Is there any user limit applied to cards?
To minimize operational risks and potential damages in the event of stolen card, a user limit is set for cash withdrawal from ATM and payments through POS terminals in high-risk and relatively low-risk countries.
- Where shall I apply to change my card limits?
Before you travel to a new country, you can change the daily limit by calling customer service at 196, applying to your local structural unit or by visiting Internet/Mobile Banking section on the website.
- I added funds to my account through cash-in ATM but the money has not been settled to my account yet. What shall I do?
If money which was added to account has not been settled for technical reasons (power cut, network problems, etc), a customer shall immediately notify the customer service at 196 or inform the local branch. The application will be investigated by bank within 7 business days and the customer will be notified about the results in due order.