Visa Trio Platinum
As an indicator of high social status and excellent financial standing, this card can be used around the world.
Back to parent section
A card for holders with considerable financial opportunities and advantages. You can use this card to withdraw money and make purchases in trade and services centers throughout the world. Holders of Visa Platinum cards enjoy special treatment, high quality of service and discounts on products and services around the world.
- Managing your AZN, EUR and USD accounts with 1 card
- Set up a total of 1 PIN CODE to manage each 3 accounts
- Free Card to Card service between accounts
- Easy access to all 3 accounts across the country and abroad
- Free Mobile Banking, SMS Info, SMS Banking and 3D Secure service
- Visa Worlds Best Offers program
- Discounts in numerous trade centers in Azerbaijan and abroad
- Access to business lounges at all international airports around the world - LoungeKey
|Connection to BirBank||Free|
|Resetting a PIN code via BirBank||0,50 AZN|
|Resetting a forgotten, lost PIN code via ATM||1.00 AZN/USD/EUR|
|Resetting PIN tries or unblocking a card via BirBank||1 AZN|
|Unblocking a card||2 AZN|
|Unjustified claims in respect to payments||10 AZN|
|Maintaining closed accounts in operating system||aylıq 1.00 AZN|
|Withdrawing cash from Kapital Bank's ATMs and branches||1% (min 1,00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Withdrawing cash from ATMs of other banks||1,5% (min 3.50 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Withdrawing cash from offices of other banks within the Republic of Azerbaijan||1,5% (min 5.00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Withdrawing cash from offices of banks outside of Azerbaijan|| |
1,5% (min 7.50 AZN/USD/EUR)
|Commission for trading transactions||0%|
|Adding funds to card through Kapital Bank's offices, cash-in ATMs and infokiosk terminals||0%|
|Unique transactions in Azerbaijan and abroad (gambling)||3% (min 5.00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Cash by Code service fee (with ATM)||1% (min 1,00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Card to Card - transfering funds to another Kapital Bank card (via ATM)||0,2% (min 0.50 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Card to Card - transfering funds to another Kapital Bank card (via BirBank)||0%|
|"Card to Card" to resident bank cards||0,5% (min 1.5 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|"Card to Card" to non-resident bank cards||1,5% (min 3 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|"Card to Card" recieve money||0%|
|Receiving money to cards through Kapital Bank office, ATM and terminal||0%|
|Payment of taxes and custom dues through POS in Azerbaijan||0,2% (min 0,50 AZN)|
|Payment of administrative fines, state dues and state budget payments through POS in Azerbaijan||0,5% (min 0,30 AZN)|
|Payment of taxes, custom dues, administrative fines, state dues and other state budget payments through www.gpp.az website||0,15% (min 0,40 AZN, max 15.00 AZN)|
Conversion: Debit and credit transactions conducted in foreign currency by AZN payment card accounts (cash-in, withdrawal, card to card)
Conversion: Payment transactions conducted in foreign currency within the country by AZN payment card accounts
Conversion: Debit and credit transactions conducted in AZN by USD/EUR payment card accounts (cash-in, withdrawal, card to card)
|Conversion fees in all other cases||0,5%|
|Transfer of funds to salary cards||1% (min 1.00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
- How can I increase my card balance? Still have a question? Ask an online consultant!
- How can one obtain a Kapital Bank card?
To obtain a Kapital Bank card, you can apply to a bank branch (unit) or by filling out the Online Application Form on the official website of Kapital Bank.
- How can I connect to the SMS Banking service?
There are 3 easy ways to connect to Kapital Bank’s SMS Banking service:
- Applying to a local structural unit;
- By using a Kapital Bank ATM;
- Calling the Customer Service at 196;
- Is a service fee charged on card payments in trade and service centers?
No service fee is charged on card payments in trade and service centers.
- What shall I do if my card is opened in USD but I am travelling to Euro zone?
In this case, a conversion fee of 0.5% will be charged. You can also open a EUR card to avoid paying the conversion fee.
- How can I connect to BirBank services? Are these services free?
You can apply to your local branch (unit) to connect to this service. You will proposed to sign an BirBank service agreement. The service will be activated within 3 business days. The service is free of charge.
- Where shall I apply for an account statement?
You can obtain your account statement from any branch (unit) of Kapital Bank. The following tariffs apply to issue of account statements: Balance statement – free, other accompanying documents – AZN 10
- Is there any user limit applied to cards?
To minimize operational risks and potential damages in the event of stolen card, a user limit is set for cash withdrawal from ATM and payments through POS terminals in high-risk and relatively low-risk countries.
- Where shall I apply to change my card limits?
Before you travel to a new country, you can change the daily limit by calling customer service at 196, applying to your local structural unit or by visiting BirBank section on the website.
- I added funds to my account through cash-in ATM but the money has not been settled to my account yet. What shall I do?
If money which was added to account has not been settled for technical reasons (power cut, network problems, etc), a customer shall immediately notify the customer service at 196 or inform the local branch. The application will be investigated by bank within 7 business days and the customer will be notified about the results in due order.