Mastercard World Elite
More than just a travel or rewards credit card. World Elite Mastercard is a personalized service that can help you experience life's most memorable moments. Anytime, anywhere in the world.
MC World Elite
Back to parent section
MasterCard World Elite is a VIP card combining all of a MasterCard card features. This card emphasizes the holder's high status and guarantees provision of exclusive services around the world.
- 24/7 cash withdrawal from ATMs.
- Making online payments
- Paying for products and services in Azerbaijan and abroad
- Carrying a desired amount of money on foreign trips
- VISA Global Customer Assistance Service - MasterCard Global Service
- Consultation on the legal and healthcare issues - MasterAssist və Travel Assistance Service
- Emergency card replacement and / or payment of the money in case of loss
- MasterCard Priceless program
- Discounts in numerous trade centers in Azerbaijan and abroad
- Free "Priority Pass" card which provides access to more than 450 Lounges all over the world.www.prioritypass.com
- Insurance program for trips
- Concierge service
- Line of credit with high drawdown limit
|Card price – 1 year / 2 years / 3 years||300 AZN / 500 AZN / 600 AZN|
|Additional price – 1 year / 2 years / 3 years||150 AZN / 250 AZN / 300 AZN|
|Defective card replacement||free|
|Urgent card issue surcharge fee||10 AZN|
|Changing forgotten or lost PIN code||1.00 AZN/USD/EUR|
|Connection to Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Banking and SMS Info services||Free|
|Unjustified claims in respect to payments||10 AZN|
|Unblocking a blocked PIN||2 AZN|
|Maintaining closed accounts in operating system||monthly 1.00 AZN|
|Withdrawing cash from Kapital Bank's ATMs and branches||1% (min 1,00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Withdrawing cash from ATMs of other banks||1,5% (min 3.50 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Withdrawing cash from offices of other banks within the Republic of Azerbaijan||1,5% (min 5.00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Withdrawing cash from offices of bankis outside of Azerbaijan|| |
1,5% (min 7.50 AZN/USD/EUR)
|Commission for trading transactions||0%|
|Adding funds to card through Kapital Bank's offices, cash-in ATMs and infokiosk terminals||0%|
|Unique transactions in Azerbaijan and abroad (gambling)||3% (min 5.00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Cash by Code service fee||1% (min 1,00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Card to Card - transfering funds to another Kapital Bank card||0,2% (min 0.50 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Card to Card - receiving funds from another Kapital Bank card (with the exception of salary cards)||0%|
|Payment of taxes and custom dues through POS in Azerbaijan||0,2% (min 0,50 AZN)|
|Payment of administrative fines, state dues and state budget payments through POS in Azerbaijan||0,5% (min 0,30 AZN)|
|Payment of taxes, custom dues, administrative fines, state dues and other state budget payments through www.gpp.az website||0,15% (min 0,40 AZN, max 15.00 AZN)|
Conversion: Debit and credit transactions conducted in foreign currency by AZN payment card accounts (cash-in, withdrawal, card to card)
Conversion: Payment transactions conducted in foreign currency within the country by AZN payment card accounts
Conversion: Debit and credit transactions conducted in AZN by USD/EUR payment card accounts (cash-in, withdrawal, card to card)
|Conversion fees in all other cases||0,5%|
|Transfer of funds to salary cards||1% (min 1.00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
- How can I increase my card balance? Still have a questions? Ask from online consultant!
- How can one obtain a Kapital Bank card?
To obtain a Kapital Bank card, you can apply to a bank branch (unit) or by filling out the Online Application Form on the official website of Kapital Bank.
- How can I connect to the SMS Banking service?
There are 3 easy ways to connect to Kapital Bank’s SMS Banking service:
- Applying to a local structural unit;
- By using a Kapital Bank ATM;
- Calling the Customer Service at 196;
- Is a service fee charged on card payments in trade and service centers?
No service fee is charged on card payments in trade and service centers.
- What shall I do if my card is opened in USD but I am travelling to Euro zone?
In this case, a conversion fee of 0.5% will be charged. You can also open a EUR card to avoid paying the conversion fee.
- How can I connect to Internet banking/Mobile banking services? Are these services free?
You can apply to your local branch (unit) to connect to this service. You will proposed to sign an Internet Banking/Mobile banking service agreement. The service will be activated within 3 business days. The service is free of charge.
- Where shall I apply for an account statement?
You can obtain your account statement from any branch (unit) of Kapital Bank. The following tariffs apply to issue of account statements: Balance statement – free, other accompanying documents – AZN 10
- Is there any user limit applied to cards?
To minimize operational risks and potential damages in the event of stolen card, a user limit is set for cash withdrawal from ATM and payments through POS terminals in high-risk and relatively low-risk countries.
- Where shall I apply to change my card limits?
Before you travel to a new country, you can change the daily limit by calling customer service at 196, applying to your local structural unit or by visiting Internet/Mobile Banking section on the website.
- I added funds to my account through cash-in ATM but the money has not been settled to my account yet. What shall I do?
If money which was added to account has not been settled for technical reasons (power cut, network problems, etc), a customer shall immediately notify the customer service at 196 or inform the local branch. The application will be investigated by bank within 7 business days and the customer will be notified about the results in due order.