Mastercard World Elite
More than just a travel or rewards credit card. World Elite Mastercard is a personalized service that can help you experience life's most memorable moments. Anytime, anywhere in the world.
MC World Elite
Back to parent section
MasterCard World Elite is a VIP card combining all of a MasterCard card features. This card emphasizes the holder's high status and guarantees provision of exclusive services around the world.
- 24/7 cash withdrawal from ATMs.
- Making online payments
- Paying for products and services in Azerbaijan and abroad
- Carrying a desired amount of money on foreign trips
- VISA Global Customer Assistance Service - MasterCard Global Service
- Consultation on the legal and healthcare issues - MasterAssist və Travel Assistance Service
- Emergency card replacement and / or payment of the money in case of loss
- MasterCard Priceless program
- Exclusive services in any country of the world - Download
- Free "Priority Pass" card which provides access to more than 450 Lounges all over the world. www.prioritypass.com
- Insurance program for trips
- Concierge service
- Line of credit with high drawdown limit
|Card price – 1 year / 2 years / 3 years||300 AZN / 500 AZN / 600 AZN|
|Additional price – 1 year / 2 years / 3 years||150 AZN / 250 AZN / 300 AZN|
|Defective card replacement||free|
|Urgent card issue surcharge fee||10 AZN|
|Changing forgotten or lost PIN code||1,00 AZN/USD/EUR|
|"Emergency Cash Disbursement" (to withdraw money without a card in 24 hours in case if the card is lost or stolen in the foreign country||Master Card - 100 EUR/ VISA - 180 USD |
|Connection to Internet Banking and Mobile Banking||Free|
|Unjustified claims in respect to payments||10 AZN|
|Unblocking a blocked PIN||2 AZN|
|Maintaining closed accounts in operating system||monthly 1.00 AZN|
|Withdrawing cash from Kapital Bank's ATMs and branches||1% (min 1,00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Withdrawing cash from ATMs of other banks||1,5% (min 3.50 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Withdrawing cash from offices of other banks within the Republic of Azerbaijan||1,5% (min 5.00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Withdrawing cash from offices of bankis outside of Azerbaijan|| |
1,5% (min 7.50 AZN/USD/EUR)
|Commission for trading transactions||0%|
|Adding funds to card through Kapital Bank's offices, cash-in ATMs and infokiosk terminals||0%|
|Unique transactions in Azerbaijan and abroad (gambling)||3% (min 5.00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Cash by Code service fee||1% (min 1,00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Card to Card - transfering funds to another Kapital Bank card||0,2% (min 0.50 AZN/USD/EUR)|
|Card to Card - receiving funds from another Kapital Bank card (with the exception of salary cards)||0%|
|Payment of taxes and custom dues through POS in Azerbaijan||0,2% (min 0,50 AZN)|
|Payment of administrative fines, state dues and state budget payments through POS in Azerbaijan||0,5% (min 0,30 AZN)|
|Payment of taxes, custom dues, administrative fines, state dues and other state budget payments through www.gpp.az website||0,15% (min 0,40 AZN, max 15.00 AZN)|
Conversion: Debit and credit transactions conducted in foreign currency by AZN payment card accounts (cash-in, withdrawal, card to card)
Conversion: Payment transactions conducted in foreign currency within the country by AZN payment card accounts
Conversion: Debit and credit transactions conducted in AZN by USD/EUR payment card accounts (cash-in, withdrawal, card to card)
|Conversion fees in all other cases||0,5%|
|Transfer of funds to salary cards||1% (min 1.00 AZN/USD/EUR)|
 The max amount of the money that the customer can receive is 5000 USD (or equivalent).
- How can I increase my card balance? Still have a question? Ask an online consultant!
- How can one obtain a Kapital Bank card?
To obtain a Kapital Bank card, you can apply to a bank branch (unit) or by filling out the Online Application Form on the official website of Kapital Bank.
- What are the benefits of "MC Concierge"?
This service provides access to luxury restaurants, hotels, indoor clubs and movie premieres. You may also get advice about transportation including help in renting a car. Inquiries for «MC Concierge» service must be sent to e-mail - [email protected]
- How can I connect to the SMS Banking service?
There are 3 easy ways to connect to Kapital Bank’s SMS Banking service:
- Applying to a local structural unit;
- By using a Kapital Bank ATM;
- Calling the Customer Service at 196;
- Is a service fee charged on card payments in trade and service centers?
No service fee is charged on card payments in trade and service centers.
- What shall I do if my card is opened in USD but I am travelling to Euro zone?
In this case, a conversion fee of 0.5% will be charged. You can also open a EUR card to avoid paying the conversion fee.
- How can I connect to Internet banking/Mobile banking services? Are these services free?
You can apply to your local branch (unit) to connect to this service. You will proposed to sign an Internet Banking/Mobile banking service agreement. The service will be activated within 3 business days. The service is free of charge.
- Where shall I apply for an account statement?
You can obtain your account statement from any branch (unit) of Kapital Bank. The following tariffs apply to issue of account statements: Balance statement – free, other accompanying documents – AZN 10
- Is there any user limit applied to cards?
To minimize operational risks and potential damages in the event of stolen card, a user limit is set for cash withdrawal from ATM and payments through POS terminals in high-risk and relatively low-risk countries.
- Where shall I apply to change my card limits?
Before you travel to a new country, you can change the daily limit by calling customer service at 196, applying to your local structural unit or by visiting Internet/Mobile Banking section on the website.
- I added funds to my account through cash-in ATM but the money has not been settled to my account yet. What shall I do?
If money which was added to account has not been settled for technical reasons (power cut, network problems, etc), a customer shall immediately notify the customer service at 196 or inform the local branch. The application will be investigated by bank within 7 business days and the customer will be notified about the results in due order.