BirKart is a unique card provided by Kapital Bank, which provides interest-free and commission-free installment options.
How can I get BirKart?
- Card limit – till 10.000 AZN
- Card validity period - 36 months
- Price of card - 1 year 35 AZN
(If you do 5 cashless operations (min. 20 Azn) within first 90 days, you will not be charged 35 AZN (annual payment)
- The annual interest rate on installment operations - 0 %
- Grace period - till 40 days
- Number of payment months (number of credits) – 2, 3, 6, 9, 12 and 18 months
- Refund from one-off payment (cashback) - min 1.5% max 30%
- You can cash out up to 60% your card limit
Good to know
- Interest-free and commission-free installment options for 2, 3, 6, 9, 12 and 18 months.
- Connection to SMS info service - free
- Card purchase and service fee – free for one year and till 30% cashback in BirKart Cashback
Who is eligible for BirKart?
- People who are employed officially;
- Kapital Bank salary and pension card holders are awarded
- Age limit - 18 to 67 years
- The length of service at the last job has to be a minimum of 6 months (3 months for Kapital Bank customers). There is no such a requirement for pensioners
|Price of card||1 year 35 AZN|
|Card interest rate||Interest rate on installment operations - 0%|
|Encashing rate - 25%|
|Encashing commission||From own account - 1%|
|Limit of loan - 1.5 %, min 2AZN|
|Payback to the account (cashback)||min 1.5% max 30%|
|Calculation of Miles||N/A|
- ID card/military ID
- Aylar üzrə TAKSİT ödənişiniz Aylar üzrə ödənişiniz