What is Secure 3D?
3D Secure is a technology developed by international payment systems VISA and MasterCard, which is a global and secure system for online payment transactions.
In the MasterCard payment system this service is called "MasterCard Secure Code", and in the VISA system "Verified by Visa". Websites that provide this technology have the signs, which are showing below.
- In the process of payment, only the cardholder and the bank know the special code for the confirmation of the transaction, which is doing for authenticating the client's identity;
- Inability to use the card online by Internet scammers;
- Preventing any financial loss due to actions of Internet scammers;
- The right to appeal due to fraudulent transactions that may occur on web-sites that do not support this technology (responsibility lies with the owner of the site)
Ways to connect
You can contact the Kapital Bank Information Center service by calling number 196 to connect to the service.
The client can authenticate the identity (identification) in two ways:
When choosing a static method, the card holder in a certain window must select a password (4-6 characters), which will be used as an additional security remedy while paying online.
When choosing a dynamic method, the mobile phone number of the cardholder will be requested, to which will be sent one-time security codes to confirm the payment from the client.
- Is there a fee for Secure 3D?
No. Connecting to the service and receiving one-time passwords are free services.
- Is it possible to change the already selected method of identification?
Static and dynamic methods can be replaced with each other. Please contact the information support service at number 196 to replace.
- Will the operation be confirmed if enter the wrong code?
No. The operation will not be confirmed. You must enter the correct password to successfully complete the transaction. In addition, if you enter the code incorrectly 3 times, the password will be blocked, and to unlock the password you should contact the information support service by calling number 196.
- How can I get one-time password if it does not come to my mobile phone number?
If the password did not come to your mobile phone number, you need to call the information support service by calling number 196 to figure out the reasons of the problem.
- Will any limit set to Internet transactions after connecting to the service?
The client can apply for setting individual limits for operations to the information support service by calling number 196. Or, through the Internet and mobile banking make a personal limit, or contact one of the branches of Kapital Bank.