Type of shares: ordinary, authorized
State Registration number: AZ1003005159
Nominal value: 12,39 manat (twelve manat thirty nine)
Number of shares: 15.000.000.
Rights of shareholders
Every bank’s shareholder has the following rights according to the Article # 106-1.3 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan, other legislation and the bank’s charter:
- To participate in the management of Bank, to elect and to be elected to its managerial and executive bodies as provided by the legislation (except for holders of preference shares) ;
- To receive information on the activity of the Bank and review its annual report and accounting balance once a year in according with the legislation;
- To call for the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders of the bank;
- To require making changes to the agenda of AGM of shareholders of the bank;
- To take part in the Annual General Meeting of shareholders of the Bank with the right to vote and to require the copy of its protocol;
- To receive the dividend from the bank’s net profit;
- When the bank terminates its activity, to receive a certain part of remaining property, after implementing requirements of creditors, paying dividends that were calculated, but not paid and also, paying termination value of preference shares ;
- To have other rights in accordance with the Civil Code and the legislation.